It’s 2018 and a lot of dog owners still don’t use leashes. I see it every day. I know, I don’t get it either. (I’ll give you a moment while you shake your head.)
Since it’s painfully obvious that not everyone shares my leash belief; and general common sense; I decided to turn my frustration into something productive. I’m not one of those talkers; oh no, I’m a doer!
In an effort to inspire the change I wish to see in my community & beyond, I’ve created:
THE SUPER EASY LEASH IMPORTANCE EDUCATION GUIDE!
If you are already totally on board with this leash concept, then congratulations for being among the not dumb; and thank you!
For those that don’t get the leash concept; I hope that the knowledge below will ignite a spark in that tiny light bulb above your head.
Without further ado….
THE SUPER EASY LEASH IMPORTANCE EDUCATION GUIDE:
WHY ALL DOGS SHOULD BE ON A LEASH
- Tired of your bitey Bowser nipping after everything that passes by? Yelling not working? Try a leash and keep his bite at bay.
2. Feel in control of your dog’s yipping and yapping with a leash. Not just for walking; it’s a training tool too! Who knew?!
3. Fido like to frolic? With a leash you’ll never lose track of him again! Try new and improved retractable leash so your furbaby can run hither and yonder but never wander.
4. Worried about keeping old Yeller safe from curious critters? Try a leash and make potty time a walk in the park.
5. Lots of traffic? Keep Rover from rolling over with a leash. Now you can enjoy the city lights without the frights.
6. Leashes make vacations safe anywhere! Land or water!
7. Crossing paths with other pooches is no problem with a leash.
8. Fact: Not all dogs are trained. Some, can even attack; oh no! Using a leash can prevent your Chihuahua from becoming a chew toy.
9. Does doggy like to chase kitty up a tree? Keep Kujo on a leash, and make the day carefree.
10. Use a leash for all occasions! Remember: If you’re not in your home, don’t let your doggie roam!
Follow these simple guidelines & you’ll be well on your way to annoying FAR LESS people.